The Perfect PacketShaper Replacement
As a strong testament to Allot as the market leader in Application Control and Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM), the company was chosen by Broadcom as the recommended vendor to offer a transition path from the discontinued PacketShaper line of products
Allot Secure Service Gateway (SSG) & Application Control Gateway (ACG): Delivering powerful capabilities
With this replacement you will retain network efficiency with all existing visibility and control functionalities, and you will gain additional key capabilities such as:
- Leading traffic classification : Dynamic Actionable Recognition Technology classifies traffic, identifies encrypted traffic & provides app signature updates.
- Superior performance : Up to 40Gbps throughput and 600,000 policies in one device for easy scalability of all future IT and network needs.
- Centralized management : Improved productivity and control thanks to centralized provisioning of policies across distributed deployments.
- Service Assurance with embedded inbound and outbound DDoS protection to ensure reputation and business critical applications.
- RT analytics & troubleshooting : Self-customized dashboards tell the Digital Experience story of your business and provide real-time reports for quick troubleshooting.
- DDoS protection & mitigation: Mitigates volumetric DDoS attacks and neutralizes outbound threats before they impact your service and business.
- Rapid migration : Our out-of-the-box migration tool, from PacketShaper to Allot platform, makes the replacement process a breeze!
Download PacketShaper FAQ's below
Get in touch with us to receive the latest version of the PacketShaper replacement FAQ and info about special offers from SCOPE Middle East.
Allot Traffic Intelligence Platform provides a consolidated view of the corporate network so that network and security teams can act precisely and quickly to assure IT operations, network and application services and end-user Excellent Digital Experience.
With Allot platform you can align network performance to business priorities, increase productivity, and protect operations and users from web-borne threats in a single platform at low TCO.