Why Gulf Air Chose the WALLIX Bastion
To secure third-party contractor access and comply with regulations
Privileged Access Management in Transportation
Why Gulf Air Chose the WALLIX Bastion to protect its IT assets
Gulf Air is the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain. It commenced operations in 1950, becoming one of the first commercial airlines established in the Middle East. Today, Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 43 cities in 24 countries spanning three continents.
The information stored on Gulf Air servers and within business applications are arguably some of the company’s most valuable assets. Every precaution must be taken to protect them from loss or unauthorized access to keep the highest level of data confidentiality, integrity and accessibility.
“WALLIX helped in providing real time resource management, reporting and monitoring capabilities for IT administrators, improving the overall efficiency of Gulf Air’s IT function.” – Dr. Jassim Haji, IT Director | Gulf Air
- One of the largest networks in the Middle East, serving 43 cities in 24 countries.
- Access to servers managed manually.
- No visibility on access to critical data.
- To manage and control access to defined privileged accounts
- To maintain an approval hierarchy for access
- To record and index all activities performed during access to systems
Check out Gulf Air’s success story to learn more about the use of Bastion privileged access management for protecting the transportation sector