Network Analysis & Forensics
Network forensics is a sub-branch of digital forensics relating to the monitoring and analysis of computer network traffic for the purposes of information gathering, legal evidence, or intrusion detection.
- Identifying a security threat or attack.
- Collecting and preserving the evidence.
- Examining the data that has been gathered.
- Analyzing collected data and creating conclusions from that data.
- Presenting the conclusions made.
- Responding to the incident to initiate a clean-up.
If you are interested in network analysis & forensics solutions, or would like to find out more, contact our distribution team